All those with an interest in energy and natural resources law are invited to contribute articles to UEF Energy Law Review. Topics can vary from comments or opinion pieces on recent developments to full-length articles on specific issues of topical interest. In addition, we welcome book reviews and reports on recent regulatory developments. Special issues that concentrate on a predetermined topic will be announced separately.
UEF Energy Law Review is published online. Authors publishing in the UEF Energy Law Review retain the copyrights in their work.
All contributions to the UEF Energy Law Review are subject to a peer-review process and checked for plagiarism.
General guidelines for submission
- minimum word count 3000+
- written in MS Office Word and in the English Language
- checked for spelling and grammar
- precise and comprehensive legal citation
- references in footnotes, not endnotes
Additionally, we request
- a short summary of the article; and
- a short bio about the author(s)
For questions on contributing to the UEF Energy Law Review, please contact the managing editor.