Neuroinflammation Research // Current activities
We will organize Basics of Flow Cytometry -course in Kuopio during 12.12.-20.12.2017. More info at: http://www.uef.fi/en/web/basics-of-flow-cytometry/
Nea Bister received a personal Anitta Etula grant for research from the Saastamoinen foundation. Please read more: http://www.uef.fi/-/saastamoisen-saation-anitta-etula-erityisstipendi-eksosomien-tutkijalle
We organized a Glial cell course at the UEF, Kuopio Campus on 16.-17.5.2017. Please find more information at http://www.uef.fi/en/web/glial-cells-in-chronic-neurodegeneration/2
Malm and Haapasalo research groups hosted a workshop on Neuroinflammation as part of SynaNet activities. Please read more at: http://www.uef.fi/en/-/uef-hosted-synanet-workshop-on-neuroinflammation
New Early Stage Researcher (Neuroinflammation in Alzheimer’s disease) has been selected. More information later!
Open Master's thesis project: Exosomes vesicles in mediating intercellular communication in stroke! See details on AIVI open thesis projects page.
- Tarja Malm received the Academy of Finland Research Fellow five-year funding. Keep your eyes open for upcoming open positions!
- International postgraduate course “Migraine and Stroke: common and specific mechanisms” held in Kuopio between 6.–8.6.2016
- 7th Kuopio Stroke Symposium 8.-10.6.2016 in Kuopio
- Latest review: Malm T1, Loppi S1, Kanninen, KM. Exosomes in Alzheimer's disease. Neurochem Int.2016 Apr 27. pii: S0197-0186(16)30061-4.
- We are part of the SynaNet Horizon2020 consortium (www.synanet2020.com) "“Neurologic and Psychiatric Disorders: from synapses to networks”
- Sanna Loppi received a personal research grant from the Finnish Cultural Foundation (Saara and Eino Roiha Fund)