The course 2014 was held between 20th and 30th October 2014 at the University of Eastern Finland, Joensuu, Finland.
The UEF-UNEP Course Alumni network has been established on LinkedIn. Read more on the page "Alumni".
Like us on Facebook!
University of Eastern Finland
University of Eastern Finland (UEF) - United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) Course on Multilateral Environmental Agreements
- High profile two week Course on MEAs, international environmental law-making and diplomacy.
- Intended for experienced government officials engaged in international environmental negotiations. Other stakeholders, such as representatives of NGOs and the private sector, researchers and academics in the field of international environmental law are also eligible. By far, over 300 participants from all over the world have been trained through the series of the Course.
- Approximately 30 participants, with an equal distribution from the North and South and taking into account gender balance will be admitted to the Course.
- Participants are expected to pay their travel and other expenses and a tuition fee of EUR 1000.
- Candidates from developing countries and from countries with economies in transition can apply for a full or partial fellowship.