Student register - WebOodi
The Oodi system is a student information system that supports studies and teaching. Oodi has different interfaces for different user categories. The student interface is WebOodi, which is also available in English.
WebOodi requires a username and a password which students get when they start their studies at the University of Eastern Finland. The system allows students to:
- change their contact information,
- view the record of their completed studies,
- browse current schedules and descriptions of courses,
- register for courses and exams,
- register for semesters (only if previously registered).
Information about courses can be, however, accessed before logging in (e.g. browse course descriptions and schedules).
WebOodi is available at https://weboodi.uef.fi/weboodi/