The expression of SIP1 protein in pharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma tumours often indicates an advanced tumour stage, a high risk of recurrence and a poor prognosis, according to research from... » View
- 5.12. Mesoporous silicon particles for nanomedical applications
- 5.12. A Legal Kinetics. A Structural Analysis of Precedents.
- 29.11. Approximations and hybrid models for modeling light propagation in biological tissues
- 28.11. Calibration of the tree size distributions by combining the area-based approach and the individual tree detection using the airborne laser scanning
- 28.11. Nurse staffing in acute hospital outpatient’s health care system - indicators and experts´ modeling
UEF in the Media
- The Columbia Basin Bulletin (21.11.): Study: hatcheries can create fish easier to catch by angler, or harder to catch
- One World News (17.11.): Climate engineering: a cause for hope - or a reason to fear?
- Yle.fi (16.11.): Study: lifestyle disorder omens seen in young children
- Fox News (15.11.): What the research says: can exercise make you smarter?
- Science Daily (14.11.): Expression of SIP1 protein indicates poor diagnosis in pharyngeal cancer