A delegation led by Dr Itah Kandjii-Murangi , Minister of Higher Education, Training and Innovation of Namibia and His Excellency Bonny Haufiku , Ambassador of Namibia to Finland, visited the University of Eastern Finland last week to discuss education collaboration between Namibia and...
SMART SCIENCE BY SMART PEOPLE
At UEF, interdisciplinarity is not something we do, it's who we are. We seek to be number one in Finland when it comes to academic learning environments. We offer first-class education that is bound to make a difference.
UEF // VIDEOS
UEF // NEWS
- Finland and Namibia join forces in health care education (06.05.2016)
- For research chemists, everything is about chemistry (04.05.2016)
- Academy of Finland project develops new imaging methods to predict brain injury outcomes (02.05.2016)
- New Academy Research Fellows and Postdoctoral Researchers at Philosophical Faculty and Faculty of Social Sciences and Business Studies (02.05.2016)
- Academy of Finland project seeks new treatments for age-related macular degeneration (28.04.2016)
UEF // Events
- 6 May Dissertation, MA Petri Haapa (Education), Savonlinna
- 9 May Open seminar talk by Prof. Leea Keski-Nisula: The Kuopio Birth Cohort (KuBiCo) project
- 11.-13.5. Music, Ageing, Technology symposium, Joensuu
- 11 May UEF Choir Joy's spring concert, Joensuu
- 12 May Prof. Amanda Kiliaan: Effect of lipid-based diets on cerebral blood flow, brain integrity and function in mouse models for cerebrovascular disease and Alzheimer’s disease. Seminar Series in Molecular Medicine , Kuopio