The Academy of Finland granted a four-year funding amounting to 884,543 euros for a consortium project of the Natural Resources Institute Finland, the University of Turku and the University of Eastern Finland focusing on the possibilities of genetic profiling in the prevention of...
SMART SCIENCE BY SMART PEOPLE
At UEF, interdisciplinarity is not something we do, it's who we are. We seek to be number one in Finland when it comes to academic learning environments. We offer first-class education that is bound to make a difference.
UEF // VIDEOS
UEF // NEWS
- OCTAVE develops innovative voice authentication solutions (02.07.2015)
- Academy of Finland grants funding for research on ethically sustainable use of genetic information (01.07.2015)
- First-year students pleased with their studies at University of Eastern Finland (26.06.2015)
- Academy of Finland grants significant funding for cardiomyopathy research in eastern Finland (23.06.2015)
- Academy of Finland grants 450,000 euros of funding for mathematics research at University of Eastern Finland (18.06.2015)
UEF // Events
- 21 August Dissertation, MSc Kaisa Heimonen (Biology), Joensuu
- 21 August Dissertation, MSc Niko Penttinen (Physics), Joensuu
- 25-26 Aug Conference on Jurisprudence, Joensuu
- 28 August Dissertation, MSc Bennet Kankuzi (Computer Science), Joensuu
- 1-3 Sept Finland-Japan Joint Symposium on Optics in Engineering, Joensuu