The Research Council for Health of the Academy of Finland has granted Professor Olli Gröhn funding for a project developing new imaging methods to predict long-term outcomes of brain injury. The funding amounts to 460,000 euros and spans four years.
SMART SCIENCE BY SMART PEOPLE
At UEF, interdisciplinarity is not something we do, it's who we are. We seek to be number one in Finland when it comes to academic learning environments. We offer first-class education that is bound to make a difference.
UEF // VIDEOS
UEF // NEWS
- Academy of Finland project develops new imaging methods to predict brain injury outcomes (02.05.2016)
- New Academy Research Fellows and Postdoctoral Researchers at Philosophical Faculty and Faculty of Social Sciences and Business Studies (02.05.2016)
- Academy of Finland project seeks new treatments for age-related macular degeneration (28.04.2016)
- International project to develop ways of reducing transmission of infectious diseases in transport hubs (28.04.2016)
- SciFest boasts record number of new workshops (27.04.2016)
UEF // Events
- 6 May Dissertation, MA Petri Haapa (Education), Savonlinna
- 11.-13.5. Music, Ageing, Technology symposium, Joensuu
- 11 May UEF Choir Joy's spring concert, Joensuu
- 13 May Dissertation, Lic Med Elisa Nevalainen (Neurosciences), Kuopio
- 19-20 May 2016 4th Nordic Conference on Research in Patient Safety and Quality in Healthcare, Kuopio