The Academy of Finland granted the CardioPath research consortium of the University of Eastern Finland and Kuopio University Hospital 766,369 euros of funding for a project studying the overall genetic background, clinical picture and prognosis of cardiomyopathies in Finland.
SMART SCIENCE BY SMART PEOPLE
At UEF, interdisciplinarity is not something we do, it's who we are. We seek to be number one in Finland when it comes to academic learning environments. We offer first-class education that is bound to make a difference.
UEF // VIDEOS
UEF // NEWS
- First-year students pleased with their studies at University of Eastern Finland (26.06.2015)
- Academy of Finland grants significant funding for cardiomyopathy research in eastern Finland (23.06.2015)
- Academy of Finland grants 450,000 euros of funding for mathematics research at University of Eastern Finland (18.06.2015)
- Longer breaks between shifts promote nurses' recovery from work (17.06.2015)
- UEF to co-develop eHealth services for child and adolescent psychiatry (17.06.2015)
UEF // Events
- 1 July Dissertation, MSc (Tech.) Timo Voipio (Physics), Joensuu
- 21 August Dissertation, MSc Kaisa Heimonen (Biology), Joensuu
- 21 August Dissertation, MSc Niko Penttinen (Physics), Joensuu
- 25-26 Aug Conference on Jurisprudence, Joensuu
- 28 August Dissertation, MSc Bennet Kankuzi (Computer Science), Joensuu